I delighted to announce that I have had a photograph selected for the Members' Biennial 2017. Arguably the most important event in the members' calendar, the Members’ Biennial Exhibition represents the diverse interests of the current RPS membership. The exhibition will open at the Shire Hall Gallery, Stafford, 4 - 26 March.
Exhibition Tour Dates: 2017
- 1 - 15 April, intu Watford
- 22 April - 3 June, The Point, Doncaster
- 24 June - 5 August, Warrington Museum and Art Gallery, Warrington
- 18 August - 21 September, Washington Arts Centre, Washington
- 30 September - 12 October, Hull International Photo Festival, (Hull City of Culture)
- 4 November - 7 December, Royal Albert Hall, London.
The Biennial Exhibition is one of the many great ways we can help support our members’ passion for photography and is an important addition to The Society’s programme. Members worldwide were invited to submit their images to an open call competition, which was reviewed by a selection panel. The selected work celebrates the diversity of imagery being created by our community of members, at all levels of photographic practice.
The exhibition tours nationwide from March and also includes work from some of The Society’s Honorary Fellows, which has provided the selected photographers the rare opportunity to exhibit their work alongside some of the most respected names in photography today. More information can be found here.